Best Debit & Credit Card Casino Sites in 2020
One of the biggest complaints from Canadian online gamblers is that making a deposit is too difficult, too time consuming, and too annoying. But when you choose from our list of real money online gambling sites accepting debit/credit cards, you'll experience a deposit system that's painless, fast, and easy.
This is an option available at most online casinos and the majority of debit and credit card companies, including Visa and Mastercard, will authorize your transactions with ease. On top of this they also offer:
- Huge bonuses & promotions for new and existing players
- Fast payouts so you can enjoy your winnings
- Brilliant game variety, including progressive jackpots
OUR RATING2.4/10Payout times stretching into months
OUR RATING2.1/10Player winnings confiscated frequently
OUR RATING1.8/10Dishonest business practices
Jackpot City Step-by-Step Debit Card Deposit Guide
Choose an online casino from our list of recommended sites. Sign up for an account, and decide on a game you'd like to play.
Click on the cashier to view banking tools. Choose 'debit card' from the list of deposit options.
Similar to buying anything online, you have to enter your card details. You may also be asked to enter card billing info, like your name and email.
Choose how much you want to deposit. Make sure you receive a welcome bonus, that matches at least 100% of your deposit.
Depositing with debit cards happens instantly. When you see a confirmation screen, you’re ready to start playing.
Debit/Credit Card Withdrawal Guide
- Find the cashier on your online casino site.
- Click the withdraw option to start the withdrawal process.
- Usually casinos prefer you to withdraw using the same method you used to deposit.
- Click on the credit or debit card option and choose how much you want to withdraw.
- If it’s your first withdrawal, the casino may want to verify your identity for security reasons.
- They may ask for government issued photo ID, recent bank statement and/or a recent utility bill.
- Once all the previous steps are complete, click withdraw.
- You will receive a confirmation that your withdrawal has been initiated. Now just wait for it to be processed.
- Once the transaction is processed you will see it reflected in your account balance.
- The funds will then be available on the credit or debit card you chose to withdraw to.
Wait Times and Limits for Debit and Credit Cards
Depositing and withdrawing at online casinos with credit and debit cards is really easy and, best of all, it’s really fast. Use the chart below to learn more about how long typical credit and debit card transactions take, as well as the limits on how big your transactions can be.
How We Find the Best Credit/Debit Card Online Casinos
There are tons of online casinos to choose from, and they’re not all equal when it comes to using credit and debit cards. To make it easy for you, we use the following criteria to find the top online gambling sites that accept debit and credit card payments.
Our team of expert reviewers always look at these key elements when working out their verdict:
Welcome Bonuses - The best sites give you a special bonus to welcome you to their site. The bigger the bonus, the more likely we are to recommend it.
Safety & Security - Our top gambling sites are safe to use, and have a high level of security in place so that you can play with peace of mind.
Speedy Cashouts - Winning big is one thing, but getting your money off the site quickly and easily is another. We make sure all our recommendations provide fast payouts.
Mobile Gaming - These days the best casino sites are available to use on your smartphone or tablet.
Selection of Games - The top sites all have a large variety of table, slots, and live games for you to choose from.
What to Know About Debit/Credit Card Security
A lot of people choose credit and debit cards for their online casino transactions because they’re convenient. But, the truth is, they also offer great security compared to other banking methods.
Here are the most important points to understand about credit/debit card security when it comes to online casinos:
- Since you’re using a third-party service like Visa, there’s an added layer of security between you and the online casino.
- If something goes wrong, you have an added avenue of recourse to try to solve the problem.
- Big credit and debit card companies use the very best in online security, so you can trust your money and information is safe.
Advantages of Credit/Debit Cards vs Other Payment Methods
- Speed – Typically, credit and debit cards provide the fastest deposits and withdrawals.
- Convenience – Most people are already used to shopping online using credit/debit cards which makes it really convenient.
- Security – Credit and debit cards add an extra layer of security to keep your funds and information safe.
- Special Bonuses – Some casinos offer special signup and deposit bonuses when you use a debit or credit card.
- Extra Safety – If something goes wrong with your deposit or withdrawal, the credit or debit card company can help resolve the problem.
We’ve Found the Best, Safest Credit/Debit Card Casinos
Before you choose just any online casino site that accepts credit/debit cards in Canada, make sure to check our list of recommended sites first. We've done all the legwork to make sure that the online casino you choose checks all the most important boxes.
In addition to make sure our recommended sites accept major credit and debit cards, we also ensure they have fast and secure transactions, top-tier games and software plus competitive welcome bonuses and VIP rewards.
Credit & Debit Card FAQ
What credit cards allow online gambling?
In Canada, most major credit and debit cards will allow you to make deposits with an online casino. Visa and Mastercard are the most popular credit card deposit options among Canadians.
Which is preferred - debit or credit cards?
Both options are fast, safe and convenient. But, if you have the choice, we recommend using a debit card. That way you’re not playing on credit and you won’t risk paying interest on your credit card charges.
Are there any fees involved?
Barring any special fees associated with using your card online, online casinos don’t charge any extra fees for using a credit or debit card to make a deposit.
Can I be sure my information is safe?
The best online casinos use bank grade security to encrypt your payment details and obscure your personal information from any hackers or scammers. This means that your money and information is as safe as with any other top online retailer.
What if I don't have a credit or debit card?
If you’re unable to get a credit or debit card, consider using an eWallet service like PayPal, Neteller or Skrill that can be connected directly to your bank account.
Which credit/debit cards are recommended?
Major banks offer the best debit cards in Canada when it comes to online gambling. The same goes for credit cards. Major brands such as Visa and Mastercard are recommended because they’re accepted at more online casinos and offer enhanced speed and security.
- Get C$1600 free with a welcome bonus
- Enjoy over 600 slots and table games
- Get payouts within 48 hours