Prepaid Cards Banking Guide for Online CasinosJump to Section:
One of the fastest and most secure payment methods are prepaid cards, when making deposits at gambling sites. They also charge very little transaction fees.
This page will show you the best online casinos that accept Visa, Mastercard and the reloadable Vanilla Prepaid Card. As well as the following:
- Quick run-through explaining exactly what prepaid cards are
- How to deposit real money when using your prepaid card
- Our review process for finding the best prepaid card casinos
Which Top Online Casinos Accept Prepaid Cards?
Prepaid Cards at Online Casinos Explained
- Prepaid cards are often sold like gift cards at many different stores
- They come preloaded with your transferred real money already on it
- Vanilla, Visa and Mastercard prepaid cards are some of the most popular deposit options at online casinos
- There is no connection to your bank account, meaning you can gamble safely and anonymously
- Prepaid cards are a popular, as some debit and credit cards don’t allow transactions for online gambling in Canada
- There will be a small transition fee for your prepaid card each time you deposit cash
- You will not be able to withdraw real money from an online casino using a prepaid card
Step-by-Step Casino Deposit Guide for Prepaid Cards
Take your pick from our list of the best online casinos accepting prepaid cards. Sign up for an account by entering some basic personal information.
On the Cashier page, you can scroll through the payment options and click on 'Prepaid Cards'. Make sure your prepaid card is accepted by the casino.
Complete the form by inputting the card details. You may also be asked to enter card billing information like your name and email.
Input the deposit amount which can be no more than what the card is loaded with. There may be maximum deposit limits, especially on amounts exceeding C$1,000.
After your deposit is confirmed, you will see your funds in your casino account. This should be available within a few minutes.
Advantages of Using Prepaid Cards for Online Gambling Deposits
- Instant Deposits - Any deposits made with a prepaid card are likely to place immediately. Meaning you can gamble with your real money straight away.
- Safe Betting - Reputable banking names such as Visa, Mastercard, Vanilla, CIBC Smart, Opt + and BMO all offer prepaid cards, so your cash is safe and secure.
- Gambling Control - You're able to cap the amount you spend on online gambling, as the card is limited in terms of how much you can deposit at a given time.
- Data Security - Your personal data is secure as there is no connection between the prepaid card and your existing bank account, giving you gambling anonymity.
How We Find the Best Prepaid Card Online Casinos
There are many online casinos available to gamblers in Canada. But not all of them are trusted or accept prepaid cards. Our team spends hours researching for the very best prepaid card casinos, before reviewing them using our strict set of criteria:
Our #1 Choice Online Casino for Prepaid Cards
Prepaid Cards for Online Casinos FAQs
What online casinos accept prepaid cards?
Our top 5 list of recommended prepaid cards online casinos are:
- Jackpot City
- Spin Casino
- Ruby Fortune
- Betway Casino
- Europa Casino
You can find more info about these prepaid card casino sites at the top of this page.
Do prepaid cards work for online gambling deposits?
Absolutely, prepaid cards are one of the quickest and safest banking options for depositing real money at gambling sites. They are accepted at most online casinos available to Canadian players.
If you are using a prepaid Visa card for gambling, or any other reputable name like Mastercard and Vanilla, then your safety is assured.
Is a prepaid Mastercard or Visa safe to use at an online casino?
Yes. You can use prepaid Visa and Mastercard for online gambling safely, without worrying about any of your regular bank accounts. In fact, any prepaid card we recommend on this page is safe.
All the real money you plan to gamble with is preloaded by you on the card, and everything else is kept separate.
It's a great way to protect your finances, gamble anonymously and limit what you spend at the online casino.
How fast are prepaid card online gambling transactions?
The deposit should be completed within a couple of minutes of you entering the card information and clicking ‘Deposit’. The funds will be available and ready to use almost instantly.
You will not be able to withdraw any winnings using a prepaid card, however. You’ll need to use choose another banking option.
Are fees involved when using prepaid cards for online gambling deposits?
Usually, yes. There will be a small transaction fee each time you deposit real money using a prepaid card into an online casino.
Can I withdraw real money from online casinos using prepaid cards?
Unfortunately, although it quick and easy to deposit your real money into an online casino to gamble with, it is not possible to then withdraw your cash.
This is due to prepaid cards not being attached to a bank account. Therefore, you’ll need to use another payment method for withdrawing real money.
Do online casinos accept Visa gift cards?
Yes. A Visa gift card for online gambling is accepted, as a one-time transaction only.
There are other options such as the reloadable Vanilla, Visa and Mastercard prepaid cards. With these, you can use them an unlimited amount of times for depositing money into an online casino.
- Online Casinos Canadian players enjoy your favourite games at our top online casino.
- Online Poker Play real money online poker cash games and tournaments 24/7.
- Sports Betting Discover the top bookies to place your online sports bets with.
- Slots Canadian slots players win huge progressive jackpots and play newest games.