Top Gambling Sites Accepting Prepaid Visa & Mastercard
Using prepaid cards such as Mastercard or Visa is a great option to deposit to your online casino accounts. Prepaid deposit options can help you can make faster, safer transactions, sometimes with lower banking fees.
On this page we’ll show you the best casino sites that accept prepaid Visa and Mastercard, which are both available through the reloadable Vanilla Prepaid Card, as well as show you how to use them.
All the sites we recommend have been reviewed by our experts and are guaranteed to:
- Accept prepaid credit cards like Visa and Mastercard
- Offer fast and secure transactions
- Charge low or no transaction fees
What is a Prepaid Card?
- A prepaid card comes preloaded with a certain amount of money already on it.
- Prepaid cards are often sold like gift cards at many kinds of stores.
- Visa and Mastercard both offer popular prepaid card options.
- The card isn’t connected to an account like a regular credit card.
- Prepaid cards have become popular for online gambling in Canada since some credit cards don’t allow casino site transactions.
OUR RATING2.4/10Payout times stretching into months
OUR RATING2.1/10Player winnings confiscated frequently
OUR RATING1.8/10Dishonest business practices
Jackpot City Step-by-Step Prepaid Card Deposit Guide
Choose the best online casino from our list of reviewed sites. Sign up for an account by entering some basic personal information.
On the Cashier page, you can scroll through the payment options and click on 'Pre Paid Cards'. Make sure your pre-paid card is accepted by the casino.
Complete the form by inputting the card details. You may also be asked to enter card billing information like your name and email.
Input the deposit amount which can be no more than what the card is loaded with. There may be maximum deposit limits, especially on amounts exceeding C$1000.
After your deposit is confirmed, you will see your funds in your casino account. This should be available within a few minutes or less.
Advantages of Prepaid Cards
- Deposits made with a prepaid card are likely to take place instantly.
- You're able to limit the amount you spend on online gambling, as the card is limited in terms of how much you can deposit at a given time.
- Your personal data is really secure as there is no connection between the prepaid card and your already existing bank account.
How We Find the Best Prepaid Card Online Casinos
There are already tons of online casinos, and every day there are more and more sites opening up. But not all of them offer the best options for using prepaid credit cards.
Thankfully, we're on the case. Our team spends hours upon hours searching the internet for the very best prepaid card casinos and then reviews them according to our strict set of criteria:
Fast Deposits – Getting your money onto the site quickly and easily using a prepaid card is really important so we make sure casinos offers lightning fast deposits.
Lots of Prepaid Card Options – Not all sites offer the same options as far as using prepaid cards to deposit. We find sites that accept all the most popular prepaid cards.
Promotions & Bonuses – Any site worth its salt has to offer a brilliant welcome package, as well as ongoing promotions for loyal players.
Online Security – Your safety ranks high on our list of priorities. We always make sure that we only recommend sites that care as much about your online security as you do.
Mobile Play – Taking your favourite game on the go with you should be a given. That’s why you'll only find casinos offering brilliant mobile compatibility on our list.
Prepaid Card Security
Using a prepaid card makes depositing at online casinos really convenient but did you know it also offers enhanced security? Here are the most important points to know about using prepaid cards for online gambling.
- There’s an added layer of security because the card isn’t connected to your bank accounts.
- The card comes preloaded with a finite amount of funds which acts as a safeguard against fraudulent activity.
- Using a large company like Visa or Mastercard gives you the benefit of their top-notch cyber security. And, if something goes wrong, they’re there to help.
We Rank the Best Prepaid Card Online Casinos for You
Gambling is a whole lot of fun, and it’s even more enjoyable when you play at one of the best prepaid MasterCard online casinos since deposits are quick and secure.
The trick is finding the right site. You can make it easy on yourself by relying on our expert suggestions when searching for top online gambling sites accepting prepaid Mastercard or Visa. Our team of experts does the hard work for you so you can easily compare all the different options.
Prepaid Cards FAQ
How do prepaid cards work?
Prepaid cards work like gift cards, and you can buy them online or at places like convenience stores and gas stations. Just go to the online casino’s cashier, choose deposit, find your card on their list of options and then enter the card information.
Does it work for online gambling deposits?
Absolutely, prepaid cards are one of the best banking options for gambling online. They are accepted at most online casinos that accept Canadian players.
How do prepaid Visa and Mastercard work compared to other methods?
Depositing at a prepaid Visa online gambling casino is simple and fast compared to other options. That's mainly because the funds are already preloaded and approved on the card. There is usually a small fee involved when you purchase the card, but it's comparable to other deposit methods.
Is a prepaid Mastercard or Visa safe to use?
Yes. You can join the best prepaid Mastercard online casinos safely without worrying about any of your regular bank accounts. All the money you plan to gamble with is preloaded on the card, and everything else is kept separate. It's a great way to protect your general finances, and to limit the money that you spend at the casino.
How fast are the transactions?
Once you have the card, the deposit happens within seconds or minutes of you entering the card information and clicking deposit. The funds will be available and ready to use almost instantly.
Are there fees involved?
Yes, but they’re small. Most prepaid cards charge a small fee when you but them.
- Get C$1600 free with a welcome bonus
- Enjoy over 600 slots and table games
- Get payouts within 48 hours