Neteller Online Casinos Guide for Canadians in 2021
Neteller is one of the most popular e-wallets in the world. Which means it’s a shame that it’s not currently available as a payment method for Canadian players at online casinos. On this page, we have all the details on Neteller, including:
Top Online Casinos for Alternative Payment Methods
Who are Neteller?
Neteller is a payment service which allows users to send and receive money online via their e-wallets. Neteller is particularly popular in the world of online gambling since it acts as an extra layer of security between your bank and casino account. The service is widely used in the UK and Europe, but unfortunately not currently available in Canada.
Neteller Gambling Restrictions in Canada
What are the Neteller online casino rules?
Unfortunately for Canadian players, there are currently no online casinos with Neteller as an available banking method in Canada.
Canada has strict laws surrounding online gambling, and the most common way to play is via offshore sites - which are not regulated in Canada.
Since Neteller is a trusted and legal e-wallet, it does not support unregulated transactions, so it can’t be used to fund casino accounts from Canada.
However, there are plenty of alternative payment methods that Canadian players can use to play at some of the best sites from around the world.
If you really want to use Neteller to fund your online casino accounts, you can do so - as long as you’re not playing in Canada.
Neteller betting sites are widely used in the UK and Europe. In fact, it’s one of the most popular banking methods at online casinos globally.
Neteller is also available in Canada to make other kinds of online purchases, just not at gambling sites.
This means you can still use Neteller to manage your online finances and pay for things in Canada. You can even transfer your winnings to your Neteller wallet via another payment type like your Visa or MasterCard.
Check out these excellent alternative payment methods for Canadian casinos.
Why Neteller is a desired payment method at online casinos
Although Neteller is not available in Canada, there are tons of reasons so many players want to use the service.
- The security offered by Neteller is second to none, with your funds and data protected by highly sophisticated 128-bit encryption.
- Neteller is basically anonymous: using the service means you never need to make direct transactions between your bank and an online casino. No information about your casino will ever appear on your bank statement.
- You never need to share your bank details directly with any casinos.
- Your e-wallet is great for managing your finances and online payments - especially useful if you have accounts with a couple of different Neteller gambling sites.
- Neteller is generally one of the cheapest banking options at online casinos, which never charge deposit fees and can often offer free Neteller withdrawals.
- Although Neteller is ultimately an extra service you need to sign up for, it’s very easy to create an account and use.
Casino Sites Deposit & Withdrawal Information
Neteller does not currently allow players to fund their casino accounts in Canada, but there are lots of other options with their own advantages. Many players use bank cards or Interac to both deposit and withdraw from their casinos.
Below you can check out all the details for making transactions with those banking methods and more.
Our #1 Online Casino for Neteller Payment Alternatives
Yes, Neteller has an exceptional security record for online gambling. The service acts as a layer of security between your casino account and your bank. This means your transactions with the casino never appear on your bank statement or online banking.
Yes. Online casinos in Canada tend to accept many different banking methods. You find much more information about the various casino payment methods in our section on the topic.
You won’t be charged any fees when you top up your casino account using Neteller. However, you are charged a small percentage fee whenever you deposit or withdraw from your e-wallet to your bank account. The amount may vary depending on your transaction method.