- Online Casinos Canadian players enjoy your favourite games at our top online casino.
- Blackberry Enjoy mobile casino play on Blackberry phones running Android apps.
- Keno Real money online casino payouts are huge for keno winners.
- Fantasy Football Find the best online fantasy football at online fantasy sites.
NFL Fantasy Football Explained – Top Tips For Winning
Love fantasy sports? If you're like most Canadians, chances are you're all about fantasy football. Why not take it to the next level by making real money fantasy football bets?
Betting on fantasy football for real money online has become incredibly popular for both casual online gambling fans and extreme sports fanatics in Canada. With so many sites offering fantasy betting on the internet, our review team has set out the best sites available to Canadian sports fans here.
All of our recommended sites offer:
- An excellent range of games to bet on
- Fast payout rates on winnings
- Mobile sites and apps for all devices
If you've heard your buddies talking about how much they love fantasy football, 2018 is your year to join them.
There are even free games available for you to get some practice in before you start betting. Read on to see our recommendations for betting at the top real money fantasy football pool sites.
Understanding fantasy football
What is fantasy football and how do you win?
- You are an owner who experiences the development and full football schedule from draft day to the Super Bowl.
- Just like the real NFL, you’re in a league and compete against other team owners.
- The goal is to end the season as the winner.
- Remember, it's not just about getting to play fantasy football weekly. It's about winning the entire NFL season.
Want to win real money? You need management skills to handle a team, and you need to have a good understanding of pro football talent. If you're ready to play fantasy football now for cash, follow our 5-step plan.
Step 1: Find a league
The first thing you need to do is find a league. There are several top websites to play NFL fantasy football and bet with incentives at the same time. Once you find a website you like, there are a few leagues to choose from:
- Head-to-Head, where teams match against different opponents every week for a win and loss record to advance to the playoffs
- Total Points Leagues, which use team points to advance
- Dynasty Leagues, where fantasy team owners can retain their roster from the previous years
- Salary Cap Leagues, which are like Dynasty, plus they give players’ salaries and teams a maximum budget
Step 2: Identify strengths and weaknesses
Being a winning team takes more than luck. A strategic owner knows his players’ strengths and weaknesses. Your elite team starts on draft day as each owner goes round-for-round and picks their roster.
Leading up to draft day, you need to stay locked to the web and your favourite sports network, keeping an eye on real NFL teams and how real players are performing.
Step 3: Pay attention to weekly changes
Every year, every NFL-related news site will post players to watch out for including Quarterbacks, Running Backs, Middle Line Backers, Tight Ends and more. This is the time drafting fantasy owners want to start making their primary and secondary roster choices when the fantasy draft day starts.
As owner, week by week you square off against another fantasy team alongside real NFL games. Keep in mind how the scoring happens in your fantasy league.
- The first thing to remember is that the points are made up and can be unrealistically high or even in the negatives.
- Each person on your team will earn your fantasy team points if, in real life games, they get different achievements such as a fumble recovery on defense or a passing touch down on offense, as well as your team not allowing your opponent to score any points.
OUR RATING2.4/10Players have had their bigger winnings cancelled
OUR RATING2.1/10Poor business practices reported
OUR RATING1.8/10Uses poor, unstable gaming software
Step 4: Track your points
Real NFL player achievements can also earn points for your team such as:
- Fumble recoveries
- Solo tackles
- Defensive touchdowns.
Each league will have a layout of rules and the point system. Your fantasy team league will post scoring leaders (players) and how many points they’ve gathered along with their offensive and defensive stats.
Step 5: Watch your win rate
While playing fantasy football for money online, especially with two or more entries, it’s quite possible to win a good amount of cash weekly and/or monthly.
There are also leagues where you can have multiple teams to increase your chances of winning.
A strategic NFL fan that knows their players and how to play them can earn 50% - 200% (or more depending on the league) per time frame (week, round, etc).
Getting in the game can cost you as little as C$1 and potentially earn you thousands of dollars in real cash. There is a max number of seats each league can have, so if you spot one that sparks your interest reserve your spot now.
Bet on fantasy football, win real money
Ready to play fantasy football? 2018 offers some great places to win for this NFL betting season. Check out the sites we recommend and get in the game.
- 5 NFL entries with first deposit
- A range of free games to try first
- Thousands of sporting contests to bet on