CAD DOLLAR ONLINE CASINOS
Before we talk about gambling online with Canadian dollars, let's talk about shopping for a second. Have you ever used your credit card in the US? Or overseas? Then you probably know that sick-to-your-stomach feeling you get when you return home to Canada, open your credit card statement, and find that your credit card company has charged you ridiculous exchange rates and extra service charges. Don't let that happen at an online casino. We know the best sites for gambling online with Canadian dollars, so read on.
Gambling online with Canadian dollars (CAD) - without worrying
Thinking about depositing to just any online gambling site instead of one that accepts Canadian dollars? Consider this first. Depositing at online casinos isn't always an easy process. A lot of other Internet casinos - even the reputable ones - are based offshore. And their banking systems work a little bit differently than North American systems. That means when you deposit to an online gambling site, there's a chance your credit card could be rejected. But when you use Canadian dollars for your Internet gambling, you can take comfort knowing that the site you chose already has a system in place to get your funds loaded - quickly, securely, and without delay.
Top Online Casinos
Avoid fees when you gamble with CAD
You gamble online because you love to have fun. But you're also in it to make money, right? That's why, if you live in Canada, you should only play at online gambling CAD casinos. No one hits an online casino because they like handing over their hard earned money to the pit boss. So why would you hand over your money before you even drop your chips on the felt? That's exactly what you're doing when you choose a non-online gambling CAD website. That's because Internet casinos that don't take loonies by default will charge you Euros or US dollars. Many of these sites will also hit you with a conversion charge. Some even charge you a conversion fee when you deposit and when you withdraw. And that's on top of the currency conversion fee your bank or credit card will charge you. Choose a Canadian Dollar online gambling site and you won't have to worry about any of that.
Find out the special banking options for CAD casino deposits
Thinking about gambling online with Canadian dollars? You've got tons of options when you choose to play at a reputable online casino that accepts loonies. No matter where you live in Canada, it's good to be a Canuck because moving money in and out of your online casino account when you choose online gambling with Canadian dollars is fairly straightforward.
- Credit Card - All the reputable Canuck-friendly sites accept visa and MasterCard. And if the site is famous for offering Internet gambling with Canadian dollars, you can be confident that your credit card will go through.
- UseMyBank - No credit card? No problem. This made-in-Canada solution that's famous the world over lets you use your bank to deposit to your online casino account, without forcing you to set up a third party account. The funds are instantly debited from your checking account and deposited to your Canadian dollar casino account in real time.
- Third Party Accounts - InstaDebit, Click2Pay, and UKash are all great options for Canadians looking at gambling online with Canadian dollars. The payment methods are easy to set up and just as easy to use. Availability of these options varies from site to site.
Our picks offer CAD casino banking security
When it comes to online gambling, CAD dollars are your best bet. You want to make sure your banking transactions are safe and secure, but that doesn't mean you should deposit at just any online gambling CAD site. Some are better than others - for safety, for security, for customer service, and for game quality.
We've reviewed pretty much every casino that offers gambling online with Canadian dollars. We ranked them in a number of categories to make sure the online casino experience being offered was a top-tier one. We then narrowed down our list to bring you only the best sites for Canucks to play at. To test out one if the casino picks for yourself, use our download links and grab the free software. Once your account is all set up, you can start gambling online with Canadian dollars - confidently.
Our #1 Online Casino Accepting Canadian Dollars
Yes, actually there are a couple. First off, fees can be incurred when changing between currencies. Making your deposits and withdrawals using Canadian Dollars avoids this. Second, there's a small risk that using a currency other than your home currency will make it more difficult for you to withdraw your winnings.
Also, using Canadian Dollars means you'll have a better idea of how much you're spending. Granted, changing between CAD and USD isn't too difficult but you could easily end up betting more than intended in the heat of a moment when playing poker or some other casino game. Using Canadian Dollars means you don't have to do calculations every time you're placing your bets.
- Sports Betting Discover the top bookies to place your online sports bets with.
- Slots Canadian slots players win huge progressive jackpots and play newest games.
- Online Poker Play real money online poker cash games and tournaments 24/7.
- Online Casinos Canadian players enjoy your favourite games at our top online casino.