2017's Best Quebec Online Gambling Sites
Gamers in Quebec have it made when it comes to legal online gambling options. It’s not just the government regulated Espace Jeux, there are many great international online gambling sites that can be accessed from Quebec. If you’re looking for the low down on the best physical and online gambling sites Quebec gamers can enjoy, our team’s shortlist of top casinos on this page will get you to the right gaming table.
On this page we take you through:
- Everything you need to know about QC online gambling
- What you need to gamble online in Quebec
- Why we have found the best QC online gambling casinos for you
For players in Quebec who want to get into online gambling, we advise giving Jackpot City a try.
What Are The Gambling Laws In Canada?
Each of Canada’s provinces and territories has their own offline and online gambling laws.
Some provinces have their own legal government owned online casinos and lottery sites, while others have no legal virtual or land based casinos.
Luckily, no matter where you live in Canada you can always access international Internet casinos because there is no legislation making it illegal for players to play on those kinds of sites.
On the punishment front, only operators running illicit, illegal gambling venues or online casinos from inside the Quebec borders will have to face the cops.
No single person in Quebec is recorded as ever being arrested or investigated for playing at an offshore casino website.
Why Playing At International Casino Sites Makes Sense
- Is English Your First Language? Choose an international casino instead. - If your Quebecois is a little rusty, you might prefer another online casino where the native tongue is English. Yes, the official Quebec online gambling site offers a site that's translated in English, but the default setting is French, and the language and style of the English language website doesn't seem as great.
- Do You Prefer English-Speaking Customer Service Agents? A Quebec online gambling site based offshore is your best bet. - It's funny how a good online casino based offshore can actually provide better customer service than a gambling online Quebec casino based in your own backyard, right here in Canada.
But like all things in Quebec, French trumps everything. While the best government Quebec online gambling customer service reps are pleasant, you'll find many who have heavy French accents and prefer to speak in French. By contrast, many of the offshore online gambling sites are staffed with English-speaking customer services reps who hail from Canada, the UK, and Australia.
- Do You Want Bigger Jackpots? More players at the larger international casinos mean bigger shots at winning. - Many of the offshore Quebec online gambling sites have been around for over a decade. That means they boast millions of members and tens of thousands to who play online at any one time. That means that more and more players are feeding jackpots that approach the C$5 million mark. Conversely, the official gambling online Québec site features about 100,000 Canadian members. And that means a much smaller percentage of players are online at the same time. You can also expect smaller online slot machine jackpots that likely pop less frequently.
- Do You Like the Idea of a Bigger Signup Bonus? The top global online gambling Quebec sites go all out. - It's hard to find a promotion code for the official Quebec online gambling site. And if you do find one, it's usually not very good. By contrast, the big online casinos offer big online bonuses. In fact, we've been able to negotiate bigger bonuses for our readers in Canada. The online gambling Quebec site wants to compete with the big guys, but they are pretty restrictive in what type of internet bonuses they offer.
- Do You Like the Idea of Frequent Bonuses? The bigger sites give you reasons to come back for more. - If you do manage to find a Quebec online gambling promotion code, that's likely the end of your bonus. The official website for playing online gambling Quebec casino games isn’t very generous with their bonuses. Contrast that with some of the other top international casinos that send out extra bonuses by email, through Twitter, or via Facebook, and it's a no-brainer.
OUR RATING2.4/10Payout times stretching into months
OUR RATING2.1/10Player winnings confiscated frequently
OUR RATING1.8/10Dishonest business practices
What Are the Alternatives for Quebec Gamblers?
Looking for a more rewarding place to play on the net in Canada? You don't have to settle for the official Quebec online gambling site to enjoy games at reputable Quebec online casinos. At Onlinegambling.ca we have found the top places to play casino games for Canuck players living in Quebec. We compare, test and review a whole range of online casinos and betting sites so you don't have to. Each one of our picks accepts Canadian dollars, offers top-notch customer support, and brings you a gambling online Quebec experience that you'll love. Just read our reviews and click any of the download links to get started.
Read Our Reviews – Start Winning Today!
Browse our guide, pick a site and we'll get you set up with a huge welcome bonus when you make your first deposit - there's no need to hunt for a hard-to-find Quebec online gambling bonus. And if you're not ready to deposit, play games for free for as long as you want. With our picks for gambling online, Quebec players have tons of choice.
The following facilities in Quebec offer land-based casino gambling.
Casino Du Lac-Leamy
1 Boulevard du Casino
Casino de Mont-Treblant
300 Chemin des Pléiades
Casino De Charlevoix
183 Avenue Richelieu
- Get C$1600 free with a welcome bonus
- Enjoy over 600 slots and table games
- Get payouts within 48 hours
What are the laws on online gambling in Quebec?
It’s fully legal to play at the government’s Escape Jeux online casino, so long as you’re over the legal gambling age. Quebec citizens are also free to enjoy casino games at live licensed land-based casinos too.
Quebec has not outlawed playing at foreign casino websites either and no player from the province has ever run into any trouble with the law for it.
Who regulates gambling in Quebec?
The government is in charge of keeping an eye on their websites and their live casinos.
Do I owe taxes on my winnings?
Absolutely not! Only professional players who gamble for a living need to pay tax on their real money wins.
How can I play safely?
You’ll always be safe at the official government Internet casino because it is monitored very carefully for hacking attacks and uses advanced security processes.
The most widely known international online casinos are also extremely safe because these global businesses have invested millions in keeping your money secure. These casinos also have to pass tough local tests to make sure they are adequately protecting their players from Canada and elsewhere.
Where can I get information on problem gambling?
If you feel like you or someone close to you needs help and advice about gambling problems, you can contact Quebec’s Gambling Help and Referral service anonymously on 1-800-461-0140 or visit http://www.agameshouldremainagame.com.
- Fast Payouts Find real money Canadian online casinos providing fastest withdrawals.
- Slots Canadian slots players win huge progressive jackpots and play newest games.
- Video Poker Canadian video poker casinos include the most popular games.
- Horse Betting Place real money horse bets at Canada’s top online racebooks.